Al and I went to see my doctor today. We got to meet Baby Buster #2 for the first time he/she (I think it's a he!) was wiggling all over the place, had hands and feet, fingers and toes. It was amazing!!! We are already in love.
The appointment went really well. Everything checks out just perfect. Our official due date is October 24, one day after my nephew Canon's first birthday...pretty cool. So that makes me 10 weeks and 6 days pregnant, for those of you who care.
I know the pictures aren't very good, but they are better than nothing. So, let me introduce Baby Buster #2...
The appointment went really well. Everything checks out just perfect. Our official due date is October 24, one day after my nephew Canon's first birthday...pretty cool. So that makes me 10 weeks and 6 days pregnant, for those of you who care.
I know the pictures aren't very good, but they are better than nothing. So, let me introduce Baby Buster #2...

I know it's hard to tell, but he is upside down, the head is on the bottom, feet at the top. Hands are in front of his face. It was much clearer in person. A picture of a picture never turns out well.

7 comments:
Oh, Congrats Buster Bunch!!! I love love love this:) We are so happy for you guys:) How are you feeling???
I love that you are calling Baby Buster #2 "HIM!" He is beautiful!;)
I love sono pictures!! I hope you are doing well!
The pictures are so beautiful! We are so excited for you! Hope you don't mind but I added Baby Buster #2 to the side of my blog...I love seeing all the babies grow!
yeah for baby buster #2! so happy for you! love the pictures, i'm in love already too! maybe my first nephew?! he he
Yeah!! The pictures are actually really good. I can see him/her and usually it's hard to tell what is what :) Keep us all posted please...
Congrats on your new addition. I added you guys to my blog!!!! Yours is GREAT!!!
Post a Comment