Saturday, April 25, 2009

FREE


FREE! There aren't many words better than that word right there (in many different meanings...thank you Jesus for making me FREE). Today I happened to stumble upon a few garage sales. I was still in my pajamas, so I was hesitant to get out of the car. But I saw this Little Tikes picnic table out in someone's yard. I have been looking for one on Craigs List for a while, but they are always sold before I get to them. So, I hopped out of the car and asked the lady how much she was asking for the table and she said, "It's free, take it!" I was so excited I had to give her a hug. I'm sure she thought I was crazy, I had on my pajamas, had 2 dogs and a baby in my car, and I wanted to give her a hug. She obliged my craziness and I hauled off my table. I can't wait to have snack outside with the kids, or color, or maybe even play dough! I love FREE stuff!

2 comments:

Amber Ruth said...

I love the picnic table, so cute! like they always say, "the best things in life are free!"

Erin said...

Free stuff is so great...but then it makes having to pay for things a BUMMER! Looks like it was a hit!