Friday, April 10, 2009

4 Little Babies Splashing in the Bath

The Hunters were here for a week and we had such a great time. The girls are growing up more and more each time we see them, and Canon just gets cuter and sweeter. We hardly took any pictures, but one night we did get all four grand-kids into the bath together. It was pretty crowded, but they loved it.
Avery and Atley were helping wash Canon in the bath.

Four of the cutest kids I know!!!

3 comments:

The Durham's said...

Too sweet!! And I agree....those are four adorable kiddos:) How is the mama feeling???? I think about you often and I am so excited for you guys:)

The Hunters said...

I think so too...the four most adorable babies I know! Soon to be 5!
love you,
Miss you
S

the berres said...

how sweet and fun
how many babies can you fit in a bathtub?