Easter was wonderful, but I never posted any pictures because I never took any of Brenley in her Easter dress. We went to church on Saturday night to miss the crowd on Sunday, and then Sunday was pretty cold, so she didn't wear her Easter dress for the Easter celebration. I do have some pictures on my Mom's camera from the Eater egg hunt, I'll post those later.
So, since you never got to see Brenley all dressed up in her Easter dress, I decided to dress her up all over again and snap some pictures in the bluebonnets. Yesterday was the first nice day we've had in a while, so my Mom and I loaded Brenley up and headed to the Wildflower Hill.
She did really well, much better than I thought she would. Here are a few of my favorites.
(Sorry, not sure why the text up there is hyper-linked)
So, since you never got to see Brenley all dressed up in her Easter dress, I decided to dress her up all over again and snap some pictures in the bluebonnets. Yesterday was the first nice day we've had in a while, so my Mom and I loaded Brenley up and headed to the Wildflower Hill.
She did really well, much better than I thought she would. Here are a few of my favorites.
(Sorry, not sure why the text up there is hyper-linked)





5 comments:
I love the bluebonnet pictures. She looks so sweet and cute.
She looks adorable! Those are great pictures. How are you feeling?
Angie...she is so beautiful!! I LOVE those pictures! I hope you are doing well. When do you find out what you are having?
I just love her, and I love you!
I love the one with her hands in the air...looks like she is praising the Lord!
ps. i like your blog makeover!
Do you guys live in Texas? I was guessing because of the bluebonnet pictures. We live in Hill Country Texas (just moved here) and I'm desperately trying to find some other area moms. joneschronicle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment