We went to Clyde this weekend to see Al's family. On our way out of town Sunday we stopped at the Circle B. The Circle B is about 100 acres that the the family owns in Rising Star. They've got a trailer to sleep in and the boys have a lot of fun out there. I don't mind roughing it sometimes, but I don't think I'll ever rough it in the trailer. Al LOVES it out there though. He would go every weekend if he could. Spring turkey season is approaching quickly. I'm sure he'll make a few trips out to the B soon.
Anyway, we took Brenley out there for the first time. She loved walking around and checking everything out. I didn't let her out of my arms in the trailer though, there are mouse traps all over the place...not a place for a baby who puts everything in her mouth.
Daddy put her up on the old tractor and she thought she was pretty cool. Her cousin Dagan was more than happy to hop on and show her how it works. He's a pretty sweet kid. Here's a couple pictures of my farm girl...isn't she just adorable?!



4 comments:
She is so cute! She'll be such a good big sister. I love her facial expressions. Can't wait to hold her in just a few weeks!
Hey guys!!! Congrats on the big news--aren't you glad God took that decision out of your hands and just took care of it for you...works that way a lot of times it seems. I know Brenly will be a fabulous big sis--I hope all goes well and that you are feeling FABULOUS--or at least okay--ha ha ha lovemimi pam
She is a dream!! How are you feeling???
i want to see before and after pics of your kitchen!
do you have any?
Post a Comment