Al and I were so blessed when we were in Biloxi. We met some amazing friends, Lynn and Susan, who lived across the street from us in the campground. Lynn is an insurance adjuster and he was working claims from hurricane Katrina. Susan and I hit it off immediately. We hung out everyday, and our dogs were crazy about each other as well. They invited us to their home in Dothan, Alabama a few times, we had a blast. They treated us like family.
Well, a few weeks ago Susan called and said in her cute southern accent, "Angie, honey, we're coming to Texas!" She asked if we were anywhere close to Bedford. For those of you who don't know the area, that's right down the road from us.
So, they got here a couple of weeks ago but have been so busy working claims that we hadn't had a chance to get together. Lynn is still super busy, so Susan came over yesterday and spent the day with us. She got to meet Brenley, see our house, and we let the dogs go crazy. We had a great time catching up. Brenley and I are going to go see her tomorrow and go shopping. Then hopefully we can have them both out so the boys can catch up as well.
It's so fun to have friends like them. We thought we might not ever get to see them again, but then they show up practically in our backyard :)




2 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! I wish I could call you and say we are coming to Texas! I am so glad you got to meet up and had a great visit!
Your baby girl is getting so big. The pictures are adorable! I love her smile :)
Post a Comment