Monday, May 26, 2008

My Birthday

Birthdays have always been wonderful, a day when your loved ones pour out some extra love on you. This year was even better because it was my first birthday to get to spend it with Brenley.
Turning 29 was bitter sweet. I don't mind getting older, but there's something about being 29, it means I am so close to being 30, half way to 60! That can't be right. I don't feel old enough. My mom assures me that the 30's are some of the best years. I'm not there yet, but it's so close!
I had a wonderful birthday. I went shopping with Susan, a delicious dinner with my parents, cake with family, a pedicure with Sabrina and her mom, and lots of attention from my sweet husband. It's been a wonderful birthday and Brenley was all smiles through the whole thing!
Let's get ready to go shopping!!!
We thought the card was funny
Present from Al Susan and Brenley

3 comments:

tessa said...

Um, happy belated birthday! Of course I would miss it!! I am so, so sorry, but, thankfully you are blessed with bazillions of others who remembered. =) Love you bunches!!!

The Thomas Family said...

Honestly...your thirties are the best years as a woman. Atleast so far for me! Enjoy your last year as a twenty-something but know that thirty is not so bad :) Happy belated B-Day.

Hulsey Fam said...

OH crap, i forgot and i stink for it:) Happy 29th girl:) I felt the same way about getting so close to thirty... but I think I am excited now:0 Oh well either way it is right around the corner:)