Brenley and Nana sporting their cool sunglasses :)
Isn't she cute Look at the big girl sitting up all by herself. She just mastered this today...way to go Brenley!!! Playing with Macy, they love eachother Playing around She loves her Carley They are fun to watch together Lets all tackle Daddy :)
Time with Daddy is the best! Daddy feeding Brenley for the first time First time with a sippy cup
She looks so cute in the sunglasses. I wish Jacob would wear the pair I got him. :) It's so cool that she is sitting up and drinking from a sippy cup. I wish I had started Jacob earlier b/c now he just wants to play with his.
My name is Angie and I am married to the love of my life, Al. We have two precious girls. Brenley was born in November of 2007 and Brooklyn was born in October of 2009. This blog is my attempt to keep family and friends updated on what's going on in our lives and to document it all for us later. Thanks for reading!
4 comments:
What a big girl, sitting up & drinking from a sippy!
PS I found the butterfly...we'll have to get together soon so I can return it!
so cute.
she is adorable in her sunglasses. can't wait to see her in a little swim suit this summer!
AWWWW, she is so cute, Angie! I love the tackle daddy picture....we do that alot around here:) How are yall? Think about you alot:) Bless you!
She looks so cute in the sunglasses. I wish Jacob would wear the pair I got him. :) It's so cool that she is sitting up and drinking from a sippy cup. I wish I had started Jacob earlier b/c now he just wants to play with his.
Post a Comment