Okay, I don't think I'm ready for this. Brenley is growing up too fast. I feel like she has taken off in the past week or two.
First she started sitting up. That was great, we were so proud of her. Then her scooting advanced and was/is almost a crawl. She can move fast. We've got to keep an eye on her all the time. Then one day I went in to get her after a nap and she had pulled herself up on her knees, holding onto the bars, and was bouncing up and down, crying. She continued to pull up on everything until yesterday Al caught her pulling herself up all the way to her feet(He got a few pictures of it too, see below)!!! She's done it a few times since then. In fact tonight after we put her to bed she started crying. I went in to check on her and she was standing up in her crib, holding onto the side. Good thing we lowered the crib the other day!
So, once again, I am not ready for this. This is all happening too fast, she's only six months old! Don't get me wrong it's a great thing, we are so proud of her, but I'm not sure my emotions can handle it. It has really all happened within a week or two. I'm blown away. People have always told me to enjoy it because it goes so fast, but I never imagined it would go this fast!
Here she is, the first time to pull up in her crib. She was crying, but like any good blogger, I ran to get my camera instead of picking her up. It was still dark so I didn't get her knees, I don't know why I didn't think to turn on the lights, she was already awake.






9 comments:
Those are amazing pictures! You keep on being a good blogger and getting great shots of your little princess as she is growing up. We all enjoy seeing the pictures.
Way to go Brenley!!! I know how you feel Angie. Jacob started doing all that stuff so quick. I still can't belive he is walking at 10 months. Maybe Brenley will be walking early too. :) It's a bittersweet moment. Your so proud of their acheivements, but sad too because they change and grow up so quick.
wow ang! can't wait to see her next week, she is getting so big and she is so cute! thanks for blogging so much so i can keep up with my little niece! love you!
hey ang--I have been reading your blog--courtesy of tessa's list of bloggers--teehee. Wow, you really do have a strong lil girl there--what a champette!! Maybe you should let her hang out with cooper and teach him how to do that stuff!! It all goes by in the blink of an eye--live for the moment. Hugs and kisses to you all--love mimipam
She is growing up! I can't believe how much bigger she is than last time I saw her:) She is really sweet, Angie! Hope to run into you guys again soon!
Aww, yay! love, love, love the pics and way-to-go rockstar mama with the camera! Chris always makes fun of me for always going for the pic first ... but you have to! These "firsts" only happen once, you have to catch 'em whenever you can! Play date needed, asap!
Angie she is getting cuter by the stinkin second... but my heart breaks for you it is so bitter sweet to watch them go from stage to stage...
Hi Angie! I am on cloud nine, loving being a mommy. I love the picture of Brenley at the top! Keep me in your prayers - maybe something will come up and I can stay home :)
Love, Hayley
I love keeping up with the Buster family through your blog. I check in often to see if it has been updated. Brenley is growing up so fast. We think about you often and miss you when we are in Biloxi. I am so happy that everything is going so well for you and Al.
Brandy
Post a Comment