Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun with Family

Well I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. It's not because of a lack of things to blog about. In fact I've had plenty, but I haven't had time to upload my picturs and sit at the computer.
I started keeping some more kids. I am keeping twins, plus Macy, the little baby I've been watching. Now I have one baby on Mondays, three on Tuesdays, two on Wednesdays, one on Thursdays, and my Fridays are free!!! The best part about it is that I get to stay home with Brenley every day. I love it!!! I'll post pictures of all my kiddos soon.
Brenley's little scoot turned into a real crawl. She is all over the place. She's getting so much better about pulling herself up on things. She still falls, but not near as much. She is so much fun.
My sister Shelly and her girls were here for about a week and a half. Her husband Phillip came this weekend to hang out for a couple days, then take all the girls home. The babies and I hung out there as much as we could. Al came over every day after summer school. My mom has all sorts of toys for her grandbabies, but when we weren't playing with those we were outside at the pool. The girls loved the water, especially Brenley and Atley. We had such a great time.
My brother came in town this weekend, so we had the entire family together for one whole day. It was wonderful. There's nothing I like better than being with my family. We aren't together near enough. We miss the Hunters all the time!!!
My Mom worked her tail off. My sister is on moderate bed rest because of her shortening cervix during pregnancy, so my mom took care of the girls, cooked meals for us and the girls, and had a smile on her face through the whole thing. She is amazing!!!! I love you mom!
I feel like I have so much to say, but I don't think you all want to hear ALL of the stories from the week. So, I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story. Hope you enjoy!
To look at some more pictures of the week, check out my sister's blog: http://atleyandavery.blogspot.com/
Brenley sucking on her foot in the water :)
Shelly's spot outside Phillip and Avery playing in the pool
Al teaching Brenley how to swim
Uncle Danny and Brenley
Atley...too cute!
Avery is always smiling!

Atley and Brenley playing in the mini pool
Avery's cool sunglasses
Brenley did so well in the water. She played all by herself.
Daddy and Brenley again
Laid back!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute little girl!! I can't believe that she is crawling. We should get together for a play date one of these Fridays. :)

Hulsey Fam said...

SUPER CUTE PICS.... OH MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL GIRL:) YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR MAKING WHATEVER SACRAFICES NECCESARY TO BE WITH THAT YUMMY LITTLE GIRL.. LOVE YA ANG:)