Angie, Hope you had a wonderful first Mother's day. Brenley is such an adorable girl. I was reading about you starting solids with Brenley. I hated to start solids too, but my boys were nursing so much- my body simply couldn't keep up. Alas, I only nursed for four months. I wish it could have been longer. Hopefully next time. Anyways, I'm like you and Shelly- making my own baby food. It's much cheaper and I like knowing what they are eating! I feel like you- if only Will and I ate as good as we feed the boys!! Well, take care. You have a beautiful girl. We have a blog on here now- www.thebramblettfamily.blogspot.com
My name is Angie and I am married to the love of my life, Al. We have two precious girls. Brenley was born in November of 2007 and Brooklyn was born in October of 2009. This blog is my attempt to keep family and friends updated on what's going on in our lives and to document it all for us later. Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
She is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day :)
Mikayla is still talking about how she helped with baby Brenley's diaper...she really likes her :)
Angie,
Hope you had a wonderful first Mother's day. Brenley is such an adorable girl. I was reading about you starting solids with Brenley. I hated to start solids too, but my boys were nursing so much- my body simply couldn't keep up. Alas, I only nursed for four months. I wish it could have been longer. Hopefully next time. Anyways, I'm like you and Shelly- making my own baby food. It's much cheaper and I like knowing what they are eating! I feel like you- if only Will and I ate as good as we feed the boys!! Well, take care. You have a beautiful girl. We have a blog on here now- www.thebramblettfamily.blogspot.com
Julia
ang, she is so cute. loved the pics of her eating...
so proud of you! you are a great mommy!
Post a Comment