Monday, January 4, 2010

Football Time!!!

The girls went to two football games, two weeks in a row. Wylie's State Championship game with Mommy and Aunt Sabby (Daddy was hunting). It was pretty chilly, but we had a great time. Brooklyn slept through the whole thing!

We got to see some old friends. So crazy to see us all older with kids. Makes me feel old. Can't believe it's been 13 years since we graduated. The game was a lot of fun even though they lost.

The next weekend Al and I took the girls to the Albany game. Al has a good friend who lives in Albany and we haven't seen him in a few years, so this was a good excuse to see him and watch a good game. they lost also, but Brenley had a great time yelling, Go Lions!"

Brooklyn slept through this game too.

Daddy and Bren

2 comments:

jaime mcnab said...

I love it! I cant believe that Buster didnt go to the Wylie game..... he is just bitter! Great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family, Angie!!