Working on laying down...
Brooklyn is not a fan of laying down much. She occasionally like to chill out and look at the ceiling fan or something. She loves her changing table, but she can't stay there all the time. Naps are probably the hardest thing about this sweet baby. She has a hard time sleeping when she is not in someone's arms. This makes it really hard to do anything, especially with Brenley, so I wear her in the baby Bjorn A LOT. I haven't had a problem with this, but soon I will have Macy and Carli to look after too and I need Brooklyn to be able to take her naps lying down. So, we are working on it :)
First time on the play mat.
Big sister wanted to play on it too.
Brooklyn is not a fan of laying down much. She occasionally like to chill out and look at the ceiling fan or something. She loves her changing table, but she can't stay there all the time. Naps are probably the hardest thing about this sweet baby. She has a hard time sleeping when she is not in someone's arms. This makes it really hard to do anything, especially with Brenley, so I wear her in the baby Bjorn A LOT. I haven't had a problem with this, but soon I will have Macy and Carli to look after too and I need Brooklyn to be able to take her naps lying down. So, we are working on it :)
First time on the play mat.
Big sister wanted to play on it too.

First nap in her crib. I had to put a puppy over her paci to help it stay in. The nap wasn't long, but we're making progress :)


2 comments:
Hey Angie! Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions but I just wanted you to know you are not alone. We have had the same problem with Cooper since he was born. We are still struggling at 5 months! He does not nap longer than 30 minutes unless he is being held. I have read every sleep training book I can find and have tried every sleep toy/gadget made but still the same result. Hopefully little Brooklyn will make some progress for you. I know how hard it is and I don't have any other kids around! Hang in there and let me know if you find a solution!
can you e-mail me about the yeast allergy? how did you guys find out that this might be a problem? i'm wondering if nelson might have this too...lestaats@gmail.com
Post a Comment