Well I have finally gotten around to posting pictures of Brooklyn's room. She does not actually sleep in here yet, but she will. Right now this is just the place we occasionally change her diapers and keep her clothes. Some day she will call this room hers.
Here is the changing table. I had just swaddled her for the night.
Here is the changing table. I had just swaddled her for the night.

And her bed. She has only been in there once. She actually took a short nap in it yesterday...making progress!
(Excuse the glider. I tried to cover it up with pink blankets but Brenley kept taking them off and throwing them on the ground, so I gave up and left it the way it is)
I would still like to put something on the wall above her crib, but I haven't decided what to do.



3 comments:
i love it!! turned out sooo cute! hmm maybe you could black & white pictures of her above the crib and hang them with like pink ribbon...or whatever color. =) either way it still looks cute!
love it, of course! i love the blanket mom made you so much that i'm having her make me one for Champ too. while i'm there we'll all go back to the famous fabric store! :) yipee!
hi angie! i LOVE the nursery! noah is not a good napper either...he will take a morning nap in his swing, a 30 minute nap mid-day in my arms, and a 2 hour nap from about 2:30-4:30 in bed with me! he ONLY sleeps that long if i nurse him to sleep and lay there with him...i'm about to transition him to the crib now that he's four months old but it's going to be interesting because as of a few weeks ago, he would only take a 30 minute nap in his crib in the afternoon and that was after a lot of crying! i think some babies are just easier to schedule than others...i'll be praying for brooklyn to be able to wind down and relax enough to sleep in her crib without hearing your heartbeat!!!
Post a Comment