Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Life as a stay at home mom is wonderful. Some days I dream of being out of the house, on my own, but most days I love it. I am incredibly blessed to be able to stay at home with my precious girls every day. I thought I'd give you a few snap shots into our life as we know it...

Today Brenley sat in front of the Christmas Tree with her Christmas bear and asked for me to take her picture...this is a first!
Our sweet Brooklyn showing off her new pink paci.

The other day we were at my parents and Brenley spilled her lunch all over her dress. I didn't have a change of clothes for her, so this is the best my Mom could do. She found a t-shirt of mine from when I was young...it was pretty small. And she found some sweat pants from Danny that were way too small. It worked, but she sure looked funny :)

Brooklyn showing off her black lips from her colic calm the other night.

We go to story time at the library every week. Brenley absolutly loves it! She can't wait to go to the library. I hope she always feels like that! This is her hat that she made at story time this week. We always go play in the house in the kids section afterward. I love the library!

My precious baby girl and I. She is too sweet!

Brenley has always been so good about playing in the bathroom while I get ready in the mornings. She has gotten into many things in our bathroom, but I thought this was pretty funny. She kept putting them on her belly and saying, "Mommy's owie." She saw me using my these after I had the baby and she thought I was putting them on my c-section incision...my owie. Pretty cute.

And finally our sweet baby girl sitting in her bumbo. Isn't she just precious!!!

3 comments:

Amber Ruth said...

i love those girls!

Anonymous said...

colic calm lips....hahahaha. i gotta take a pic of Ellie like that!

The Thomas Family said...

Love the owie picture...too cute