Thursday, January 14, 2010

Babysitting :)

A couple weeks ago my parents were watching Atley, Avery and Canon while Shelly and Phillip went on a trip for a week. One Sunday my parents had tickets to the Cowboys game, so they asked us and Danny and Amber to watch the kids. We were all excited to hang out with the cutest 3 and 1 year olds we know :)

We had a blast painting with pudding in the bath tub...painting and EATING!


Canon was in there too, sorry I left you out buddy.

Brooklyn took a little cat nap during all playing.

My parents house was on the market during that time. Someone called during nap time and wanted to show the house at 4:30. We cleaned the house and got the kids up and started walking to the park. I guess a cold front must have blown in during nap time because we were freezing. We all had jackets on, but the wind was like ice! We made it to the park and let the kids play until we couldn't stand it anymore (which didn't take very long). The people were still looking at the house so we all piled into our car to warm up...we had 5 kids, 4 adults, and 4 dogs. It was quite a little adventure, but it was really fun.

Al, Brooklyn, Danny, Amber and Murphy up front :) I think Canon was sitting in Brenley's car seat too.

The girls and I, and the other 3 dogs were in the back...we had fun!

I hope we get to babysit again soon!

3 comments:

Amber Ruth said...

haha this post made me laugh! all of us in the car! ahh good times!

Jenny said...

Hey Angie! Your blog is awesome, it's great to see what you are doing. Your kids are beautiful, and I'm just amazed at how your daughter looks just like you did when you were little.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful! We are moving to Lakeway. Jarrett got a job at Lake Travis HS. We are so excited. Hopefully since we are not so far away we will get to see you and Al and meet the girls!!