Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turning My Blog into a Book

Hey all you bloggers out there!! I know that there are companies out there that will take my blog and turn it into a book for me. I want to make one for Brenley's first year of life. I don't want all these stories anf pictures to just float away on the internet someday, I want a hard copy for her to keep someday. Do any of you know a place that will do this?

Once I get this done I'll let you all know how it turns out so maybe you can create your own blog book :) Hope you all have a blessed day!!!

7 comments:

The Looney Kids said...

blurb.com will do it, I don't think it's that expensive either...That's exactly the reason I started the blog, to take a whole year at a time and document it...MUCH easier than remembering to write it down in a baby book!

The Brambletts said...

Let me know how it goes Angie. That is a great idea, and I would like to do it for the boys.

The Dillards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dillards said...

At snapfish.com You can create a book with pictures, etc. It takes some time to get familiar with, but it is user friendly. You can set up entire pages to write on. Good luck! I think it is a fabulous idea!

Anonymous said...

Hey Buster Bunch! We will be playing at Texas Stadium on Friday, Jarrett and I would love to see you if you can make it! Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

tessa said...

What an awesome idea! Keep me posted, I'll totally have top copy your mommy genius. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi. We can't wait to see you guys again. I hope y'all had fun in St. Louis. I'm sure you did!!! Madison is so close of crawling. She gets up on all 4s and then falls on her face. Anyday now, she will be hard to catch. I'm sure Brenley is running by now. What a sweetie!