This past Sunday we made a day trip to Clyde to see Al's family. Brenley had a great time playing outside with her new toys that she got for her birthday. We also had a little birthday party for Brenley. She had her own special cake, but Mommy only let her eat a little slice of it. It took her a while to figure out that she could eat it, but once she figured it out, she dug right in and loved it!!! She didn't sleep very well that night...I think all that sugar was a little much for her little system, but I'm sure she'll get some more cake this weekend at her big party!
Meal Planning Monday #624
1 day ago









3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brenley!! I can't believe she is already one:) Yall are so adorable and you look absolutely beautiful mama! Bless you guys!
Yay! Happy Birthday lil' Brenley! And mom... Wow, One year down! How exciting! I wish we had of known you guys were in town, we spent the day in Clyde as well on Sunday. Anyways, your family is cute as ever!
Happy Birthday Brenley!! We hope to see ya'll soon! I can't believe it is her birthday already! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment