Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Bass Pro Shop Trip

I can't believe this was Brenley's first trip to Bass Pro. She hasn't even been to Cabelas yet and we live so close to it. I guess we never have extra time to kill, there's always something to do. We need to take her to Cabelas to see all the animals.
The other weekend our friends Heath and Kelsey were in town. We ran up to Bass Pro to meet up with them. As always, it was great to see them and meet their friends. It was also a good excuse to buy Brenley her first camo outfit which she proudly wore this weekend in Clyde...more pictures to come.
Brenley loved the fish and loved exploring a new place. I think Daddy had more fun than anyone...he's like a kid in a candy store there. Makes him want to spend a lot of money!!!






1 comments:

The Looney Kids said...

I can't believe she's never been to Cabela's! You must take her, Mikayla and Lucas love all the animals, don't quite think they've figured out that they're no longer living though...