Yesterday was a long day in the Buster house. Right after Al left for work I woke up sick, really sick. I haven't been that sick in years (since Larry and Heather got married...how long ago was that Heather?). I called Al and he got his things together at school to get a sub and come home to help me. My mom also came over because Al was going to be a little while and I couldn't take care of Brenley, Hailey, and Christopher all by myself.
Al and my Mom saved the day. I spent the whole day back in our bedroom and in the bathroom. I will spare you all the details. Al played Mr. Mom and did a great job! He fed babies, changed diapers, did laundry, and entertained them all. He was a huge life saver!!! My mom came back over that evening with some Sprite and some homemade chicken noodle soup. Perfect!
So, last night, just as I was beginning to feel better Brenley started throwing up. Poor baby. Al held her over the sink while she threw up... it was the saddest thing I've ever seen. She just laid in his arms, something she NEVER does. She finally fell asleep in his arms and went to bed. She slept all night and woke up just fine this morning, Praise the Lord!!! So, now we're praying that Al doesn't get it. Macy and her Mom have it too...this is some nasty stuff!!
Thank you honey for taking care of us yesterday. You are such a wonderful husband and dad. I am so blessed to be married to you. I love you so much!!! You're my hero!!!



7 comments:
That is such a sad little story. I'm so sorry y'all got sick, but that God for good husbands! Hope you are feeling better soon.
So sorry to hear that you felt so awful! I hate the flu :( We will pray that Al can avoid it also!
I hate that you felt so bad! And poor Brenley! Thankfully Al was able to save the day. And thankfully you are already feeling better! I hate throwing up!
Angie I am so sorry you were sick, that nasty "bug" mades its rounds here too and Addie was the only one who escaped:) BY the way it was 9 yrs ago that we got married so it has been awhile. i am so glad Brenley is better and Praise God for a good man like Al!!! Way to go Al!!!
YEA!! Way to go Al...I am sure that was rough. Can't wait to see pics of Brenley's first birthday!!
What a rock star hubs! Hope everyone is feeling all happy and shiny again.
Oh, FYI, I just awarded you the "Your Blog Is Fabulous" award. Go to my blog for details. ;) Much love to you!
I am so sorry Angie!! I am glad you are all better, and I must say...that's one good man you've got there;)
Post a Comment