LOVE the pics Ang! thanks for getting them up so soon! I was so grateful ya'll came up and made the long drive. THANK YOU!! I loved having your whole family here and wish we lived closer and could do that more often! Can't wait till Christmas! S
hey angie girl--LOVED the pics of the fun and frolic--what a good time you were all having. Wow and the snow pic was amazing! I love reading your blog and watching Brenley grow up! You must have tonz of patience to keep children in your home--my hat is off to you--way to go girl, but I can tell you have learned that you do what you HAVE to in life to make the important things possible, like staying home with Brenley. I am proud of you Angie...always have been...love mimipam
My name is Angie and I am married to the love of my life, Al. We have two precious girls. Brenley was born in November of 2007 and Brooklyn was born in October of 2009. This blog is my attempt to keep family and friends updated on what's going on in our lives and to document it all for us later. Thanks for reading!
5 comments:
LOVE the pics Ang! thanks for getting them up so soon! I was so grateful ya'll came up and made the long drive. THANK YOU!! I loved having your whole family here and wish we lived closer and could do that more often! Can't wait till Christmas!
S
hey angie girl--LOVED the pics of the fun and frolic--what a good time you were all having. Wow and the snow pic was amazing! I love reading your blog and watching Brenley grow up! You must have tonz of patience to keep children in your home--my hat is off to you--way to go girl, but I can tell you have learned that you do what you HAVE to in life to make the important things possible, like staying home with Brenley. I am proud of you Angie...always have been...love mimipam
Love the slide show. What a great idea.
It looks like you had a great time! I am sorry that we missed you in Dallas! Your sister looks more like you than what I remember. Take care!
A
Another Canon! How neat! I haven't met anyone who spells it the same. :)
Post a Comment