Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Claus

Brenley got to meet Santa today. She did so well! At first she began to reach out to me but then the camera guy started to play with a stuffed animal to get her attention and it worked. She didn't smile, but she didn't cry either. Santa was so sweet and talked to her the whole time. I wish he would have sat her on his lap though. Oh well, it was free, so I can't complain.
We went up to Bass Pro and when we got there Santa was on a break so they gave us a pass to come back at 12:00. It was already 11:54, so we stuck around and were the first in line...perfect. The whole thing was nothing like I had imagined. I thought we'd be standing in line forever, but it was over before we knew it. It was a dream.
So here's a picture of Brenley and Santa.
Mommy and Brenley in the Winter Wonderland...she's bored with it.
Merry Christmas!!!


1 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad she did'n cry like Jacob. She looks so cute.