
This Friday is my first day off in a while. I've been keeping Macy on Fridays for a while and this week is my first Friday off! What will we do??? I'm pretty excited about having a whole day with just Brenley. I think she needs a little extra special attention. She loves the other kids, but sometimes has a hard time sharing her Mommy.
We do have one plan, we have an appointment with Brenley's orthopedic doctor to look at her feet. I'm not sure they've changed much, but I know they will. A few months ago I received a word from the Lord and it was confirmed by a friend of mine, that He is going to heal Brenley's feet. So, everyday I have been praying and claiming that her feet will be healed by the blood of Jesus! It's so sweet when I pray over her feet out loud she says, "Amen!" It's precious! She's in agreement with me! So, would you pray with me as well for her feet to straighten out. I'll update you all with what the doctor says, but to me, it doesn't really matter what the doctor says, I know what my God says and He says her feet will be healed! Thank You Jesus!!!
Meal Planning Monday #624
1 day ago

3 comments:
Amen!
I must have joined in too late because I didn't know about Brenley's feet. But I will absolutely join with you in prayer! We pray God's healing over Will's eye and eczema every day - so I'll add that to the list! :)
Stand strong, my friend! He will swiftly come with healing on His wings!! Enjoy your day...you deserve it:)
Post a Comment