Wow! What a birthday! Friday, May 22nd, was my 30th Birthday! Could I really be 30? Time goes by so fast! It was a wonderful day. The plan all along was to go out to eat at my favorite restaurant with Al while my parents kept Brenley. Then the next weekend we were going to have a very small group of friends come over to celebrate. This was a perfect plan. But, Al, Sabrina, and my Mom made it even more perfect. They pulled off the surprise party of the year!!!
I had no idea anything was going on. I had lunch with my Mom earlier in the day and she was acting a little weird...leaving me to shop on my own while she went home to do stuff around the house. That was odd, but I just thought she was really busy. She had just been out of town for a week.
Al normally teaches a class after school Mon-Thurs, but he called earlier that day to tell me they scheduled a make-up class for Friday. I was bummed, but I got over it. So, he come home about 6:00, instead of 4:30, and we got ready to go on our date.
We pulled up to my parents house and I still had no idea. I did see a few people move through the windows, but I just thought it was Mom and Dad. Then we walked in and I saw glasses and dinner all set up in the kitchen. I knew what was going on then. My Mom pulled me around the corner where everyone shouted, "Surprise!" It was so fun! I really was surprised. I had no idea.
The party was wonderful. So many friends came from all over. I felt very very blessed! Thank you Al, Sabrina, and Mom for pulling it off. You guys are amazing. And thank you to all my sweet friends that came and made me feel so special. I love you guys!
Here are a bunch of pictures. I chopped my hair off the next day. I wish I had cute hair in these pictures, but I did have on a cute dress that Al bought me for my birthday :)
My Mommy and I
I had no idea anything was going on. I had lunch with my Mom earlier in the day and she was acting a little weird...leaving me to shop on my own while she went home to do stuff around the house. That was odd, but I just thought she was really busy. She had just been out of town for a week.
Al normally teaches a class after school Mon-Thurs, but he called earlier that day to tell me they scheduled a make-up class for Friday. I was bummed, but I got over it. So, he come home about 6:00, instead of 4:30, and we got ready to go on our date.
We pulled up to my parents house and I still had no idea. I did see a few people move through the windows, but I just thought it was Mom and Dad. Then we walked in and I saw glasses and dinner all set up in the kitchen. I knew what was going on then. My Mom pulled me around the corner where everyone shouted, "Surprise!" It was so fun! I really was surprised. I had no idea.
The party was wonderful. So many friends came from all over. I felt very very blessed! Thank you Al, Sabrina, and Mom for pulling it off. You guys are amazing. And thank you to all my sweet friends that came and made me feel so special. I love you guys!
Here are a bunch of pictures. I chopped my hair off the next day. I wish I had cute hair in these pictures, but I did have on a cute dress that Al bought me for my birthday :)
My Mommy and I

My sweet husband :)

My sweet friends Debra and Sabrina. Deb drove in all the way from Abilene with her girls. Then all 4 of them drove back to Abilene that night! Love you girls!








8 comments:
Happy Birthday! It was a great party :)
It looks like you had such a great birthday. I was so sad we couldn't be there. Hope to see you soon. I want to see a picture of your cute pregnant belly.
Oh Angie, I wish we could have been there!! It looked incredible and let me just say, you are one hot mama:) What a blessing your family is! Happy Birthday Angie!!
Thanks so much for your offer to help Angie! I really will take you up on that!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy...do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?!
Happy Belated Birthday!
aww, happy birthday mama! Looks like you had a wonderful celebration.
aww, happy birthday mama! Looks like you had a wonderful celebration.
aww, happy birthday mama! Looks like you had a wonderful celebration.
Post a Comment