A few days before her first day of school we had Brenley's very first meet the teacher night.
She was all about posing for pictures before we left and she wanted Brooklyn in the pictures with her.
She was SO EXCITED to go to school but neither of us had any idea what to expect.
When we got there we saw her seat and met the teachers and checked out the room. I really wanted to get a picture of her sitting at her table or with her teachers but she did not want to pose while we were there. She did make herself at home though and walked right over to sand table and started to play. I was glad she wasn't shy.
Brooklyn wanted to do whatever Brenley did. I had a hard time getting them away from this table they loved it so much.
My sweet girl is turning into such a big girl! I'm so proud of her!




0 comments:
Post a Comment