Well, it's that time of year...Back to School time. This is always a dreaded time for students and teachers, but not Coach Buster. He is so excited about this school year. Al is back at his old school that he taught at before we left for Biloxi, Keller Central HS. He is teaching Algebra 2 and is coaching baseball again!!! We are loving having him close. A 5 minute commute is much better than a 45 min to 1 hour commute. We have already been up to his school twice this week, which is more than we ever went to Everman. That's really sad.
Today we went up there to help him decorate. I love decorating classrooms. He won't let me decorate like I really want to, but that's okay, I'm still happy to make a couple bulletin boards. The girls love it up there. They love to run in the hallways and climb over and under the desks.
Here is a picture of his room. If you look close you can see little Brooklyn under one of the desks :)
Today we went up there to help him decorate. I love decorating classrooms. He won't let me decorate like I really want to, but that's okay, I'm still happy to make a couple bulletin boards. The girls love it up there. They love to run in the hallways and climb over and under the desks.
Here is a picture of his room. If you look close you can see little Brooklyn under one of the desks :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment