Twins
Elliot and Brenley have the same outfit. The other day Elliot came to our house wearing this outfit, so I had to put Brenley in it as well. It was hard to get a picture of them together, so this was the best I got. Aren't they cute :)
Elliot's last day is Wednesday. We are so sad. But Brenley and Elliot will get to spend the day together on Friday. Jennie, Elliot's mom, is so sweet and is going to watch Brenley while we are in the hospital. They are moving just a day or two later, so this was HUGE of them to watch her for us. My parents will go get Brenley that evening and have her the rest of the weekend, but we wanted my parents to be able to see Brooklyn for the first time without having to worry about Brenley all day. Thank you so much Jennie!!! And thank you Mom and Dad for watching Brenley. We are so blessed!
Elliot and Brenley have the same outfit. The other day Elliot came to our house wearing this outfit, so I had to put Brenley in it as well. It was hard to get a picture of them together, so this was the best I got. Aren't they cute :)
Elliot's last day is Wednesday. We are so sad. But Brenley and Elliot will get to spend the day together on Friday. Jennie, Elliot's mom, is so sweet and is going to watch Brenley while we are in the hospital. They are moving just a day or two later, so this was HUGE of them to watch her for us. My parents will go get Brenley that evening and have her the rest of the weekend, but we wanted my parents to be able to see Brooklyn for the first time without having to worry about Brenley all day. Thank you so much Jennie!!! And thank you Mom and Dad for watching Brenley. We are so blessed!


2 comments:
Those girls sure are cute!! Thanks for posting pictures of Elliot too. Hope everything goes well with delivery!!
I laughed when I saw your comment...I have been letting my friends know that I need more babies for my blog!!!
Post a Comment