Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Maternity Pictures

My wonderful sister-in-law, Amber, is a fabulous photographer. She is so amazing. She got a camera for her birthday in August and then she just took off! She has taken some awesome pictures, so I asked her to take some of us before Brooklyn was born, to document my belly.

We went to downtown Grapevine to the train depot. It was a yucky, rainy day, but Amber was able to work her magic and get some great pictures. These are only a few of my favorites. I had a hard time deciding which ones to put on here. I didn't want to overload you, so I just chose a few.

Click on Amber Ruth Photography to see her other amazing work. She's so great. I hope you enjoy.

I love Brenley's face here. It reminds me of when she was a baby.

One of my favorites



Brenley has her hands on her belly too :)





Sorry, I don't know why everything is underlined. Blogger does weird things to me sometimes.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Angie those are beautiful! I love them! The one with Brenely bent over in her tutu is so cute and of course the one with her hands on her belly!

The Thomas Family said...

Wow...Amber is really good. GREAT pictures. We are going to have to call her for our family pics :)