I know that many of you already know, but we have scheduled a c-section for Brooklyn on October 16th, at 1:30pm. I had a c-section with Brenley, so we're just going to go ahead and make it easy and do another one with Brooklyn. It will be so nice to be able to sleep in (hopefully) and have a nice, easy morning, and then go in to have a baby!
We picked October 16th because the doctor wants to take her a week before her due date (the 24th), and because Brenley was born on November 16th. So both girls will be born on the 16th, 23 months apart exactly. Plus the 16th is a Friday and will make it easier for family and friends to see her.
We can't wait to meet our little angel. I'll post another picture soon of my growing belly. Only 5 more weeks to go!!!
We picked October 16th because the doctor wants to take her a week before her due date (the 24th), and because Brenley was born on November 16th. So both girls will be born on the 16th, 23 months apart exactly. Plus the 16th is a Friday and will make it easier for family and friends to see her.
We can't wait to meet our little angel. I'll post another picture soon of my growing belly. Only 5 more weeks to go!!!

2 comments:
sweet brooklyn can't wait to meet you!
new belly pic, please! ;) Can't believe you've only got 3 weeks to go ...
Post a Comment