Brenley got her second hair cut today. We thought it was getting shaggy in the back and was beginning to look like a mullet again. So off to the hair dresser we went. She did such a good job. All the other girls working came up and commented on how well she was doing. She sat in the big girl chair and did not move. She let the girl do whatever she wanted. It was so nice.
Her hair looks really cute and she loves it. She keeps touching her hair because she knows it's different. She's such a cutie!
Please excuse the fact that Brenley is digging in the trash, this was the only time I could catch her being still. Don't worry, she didn't eat any trash (this time).
Her hair looks really cute and she loves it. She keeps touching her hair because she knows it's different. She's such a cutie!
Please excuse the fact that Brenley is digging in the trash, this was the only time I could catch her being still. Don't worry, she didn't eat any trash (this time).

A side view of her new do.

I had a hard time getting her to let me take a good picture from the front. She kept wanting to look at the pictures on my camera, but wouldn't let me take any. She would run away every time I got ready, so this is as good as it gets.

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! This is one adorable little girl with one fantastic haircut:) I absolutely love it!!
So cute!! I love that...she is looking more like a little girl rahter than a baby!
Post a Comment