Night Night
Brenley loves to play on our bed. The other day she and Al crawled under the covers and went night night. She wanted a paci because all the other babies around here use a paci when they take a nap. She has never been a paci baby, but she likes to pretend. I think she's reverting before the baby even gets here. She also like to drink out of a bottle. I couldn't get her to take a bottle when she was a baby and now she says "baby drink." She likes to put water in it and play with the bottle. She doesn't do these things very often, so I don't consider them a habit. This time in particular was pretty cute :)

Brenley loves to play on our bed. The other day she and Al crawled under the covers and went night night. She wanted a paci because all the other babies around here use a paci when they take a nap. She has never been a paci baby, but she likes to pretend. I think she's reverting before the baby even gets here. She also like to drink out of a bottle. I couldn't get her to take a bottle when she was a baby and now she says "baby drink." She likes to put water in it and play with the bottle. She doesn't do these things very often, so I don't consider them a habit. This time in particular was pretty cute :)


1 comments:
haha toooo cute!
Post a Comment