Friday, February 27, 2009

Playing Like Big Girls

I rearranged Brenley's room to make it more fun to play in. She gets really tired of being stuck in the play room 4 days a week with the other kids. I thought she needed another place to play, besides under Mommy and Daddy's bathroom sinks (her favorite place to play). Here are a few pictures of Brenley and Macy enjoying their new play room.
Big girls at the table
They liked putting on jackets (dress up)

Playing in the glider

Brenley knew she wasn't supposed to do this. I'm sure I was just encouraging her by taking a picture, but she's just so darn cute!

Sitting in the chair, talking to her puppy.
(Please excuse her outfit, we hadn't gotten dressed yet)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a big girl. I can't wait to see her again. Madi and Brenley would have so much fun together now!

Amanda said...

She is getting so big! What a cute little table. I need to do the same for Jacob. I find him in sitting in the rocker in his room reading all the time. :)

The Durham's said...

Ok, this is adorable!! They are living it up:) What a precious family you are!! Blessings!

The Looney Kids said...

I love it! So cute, we have a table in Mikayla's room, and her room is definitely a playroom now too, just a natural progression :) And I love that I'm not the only one whos kids don't always have pants on! :)