We had a wonderful Valentines Day. It was so fun to spend the day as a family. We ate breakfast and hung out while Brenley played and napped in the morning. Then we ran some errands together (this may sound boring, but I love running errands with Al). During Brenley's afternoon nap Al began preparing for our big, delicious meal. He cooked Chicken Tetrazini and broccoli...it was so yummy. We had our romantic dinner after Brenley went to bed, complete with Starbucks and German Chocolate cake for dessert...way to go Al!!!
To follow up our fabulous dinner we watched the movie Fireproof. If you haven't seen it, you need to rent it (it's at Redbox for $1). It's a wonderful movie that will inspire you to treat your spouse with respect and to love them unselfishly. It's a wonderful, Christian movie about a marriage on the rocks. I highly recommend it.
I hope you had a great Valentines too!! Here are a couple pictures of our little Valentine!
Here is Brenley last year on her first Valentines Day.
Wow, I can't believe how much she's grown.





3 comments:
I agree with you about Fireproof! Fabulous movie! We watched it last week too! I think it would be good for a Sunday school class to do the bible study that goes along wiht it. (there were things in the special features about it).
What a cute little girl. Sounds like you guys had a great day.
Thank you for your sweet words!! Little Brenley is so adorable and I can't believe how big she is! By the way, I have such respect for you with all the kiddos you care for:) You are such a blessing to all of their mommies!! Hope we get to see you guys soon....we think of you often! Bless you
Post a Comment