Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Turning My Blog Into a Book

A few months ago I posted ab blog asking if anyone knew of a way to turn my blog into a book. A friend told me about blurb.com. I checked them out but they weren't compatible with Blogger. But, now they've changed and you can now go to Blurb.com to upload your blog and they will print it out for you.

I've been working on mine in my spare time. It takes a lot of time to set up each page like you want it. But it's been so fun. Today I have the new Kari Jobe CD in and I'm working on her baby pictures. It brings back such sweet memories. Brenley was such an adorable baby and I'm really enjoying reminiscing that special time.

So, if you have any spare time (he he) this is a great idea and you can have your blog documented forever on paper. When I get mine finished and back from the company I'll let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is a great idea!I can't wait to see how it turns out! I would love to do one for my pregnany and the baby's first year!

tessa said...

thank you! thank you! thank you! for posting this info ... this is going to be my new obsession ...except for Coop, of course (just can't function without one, lol). Hope all is well!