Our little 10 month old (as of tomorrow) is climbing up EVERYTHING!!! I bought this slide for Hailey and Christopher to play on. Brenley never cared much for it until the other day she climbed right up the back. She was super fast too. She hasn't had her shoes on for about a week because I lost one of them last weekend (it was found in Sweetwater, we're just waiting for it to come in the mail) and she has become very active without those little shoes. She's walking all over the place, with a walking toy, and yesterday she climbed up the stairs...twice!!! We were having lunch at my parents house and Al followed her right up the stairs. She looked like she had been doing it all the time. She is at a very fun stage right now. Can't wait to see what she gets into next. I love it! Oh by the way, she got her first tooth last week. I can't get a picture yet, but she looks pretty cute!!!


1 comments:
Oh, this is a joy filled season of exploration!! Monty told me that his sister climbed up their cabinets when she was close to 2, and was about to drink a bottle of children's aspirin when his mom caught her:) They are fast little sweeties, huh? She is adorable! Hope yall are doing well:)
Post a Comment