Monday, July 14, 2008

St.Louis

Brenley and I just got back from a week in Missouri. Brenley got to fly on a plane for the first time and did wonderful. I had prepared myself for a melt down, but it was fairly easy. It's so nice that I'm still nursing, so I just nursed her and she was out. She was a champ!
While we were in Missouri we spent a lot of time at my sister Shelly's house in St.Louis. Her husband, Phillip, was out of town at a youth camp/conference in Daytona Beach. My mom came up and spent most of the time with us as well. We always have such a great time together. Shelly is still on moderate bed rest, so my mom and I got to spend lots of time playing with Atley, Avery, and Brenley. We loved every minute of it!!!
The girls played so well together. Atley and Avery just welcomed Brenley into their home and let her play with all their toys. Here are some pictures from our big trip! Can't wait to see them again in August!!!
Bath time is so much fun!
They all had mohawks!
Shelly's girls wear cloth diapers. We put one on Brenley one day and let them run around in their cute, colorful diapers. Aren't they cute!
Brenley and Avery have a special bond. Avery is a little mama and loves sharing with Brenley. They are so cute together. I love this picture.
Sisters :)
They can't wait to get in the tub! Nana makes bath time so much fun!
Shelly and Phillip put a play house in their living room for the girls to play in. It's nice for Shelly to watch them while she's laying down.
Shopping! We switched up the strollers. Doesn't Brenley look like such a big girl?!?!
My mom has bought the girls a few matching outfits. Out in public people are confused about who belongs to who.
Pregnant Shelly...25 weeks down!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe how big Brenley is getting.

The Dillards said...

I commented above about how cute they are when they are all dressed alike! I was wondering how you and Shelly coordinate this! Grandma is going to have to get really creative when that baby boy gets here! You look terrific and Shelly looks fabulous!