Okay, so when we moved back into our house we made a list of the things we wanted to do to it. On the top of the list was paint the hallway, Brenley's room and the guest room. We did the hallway and it looked great. Then we started on the guest room. We painted it a brown color, the same color as many other rooms in the house (see pictures below). As my mom and I were painting the back guest room I said, "You know, I was thinking about moving Brenley's room back here where it's quieter." My mom replied, "Well honey, it's a little too late for that." We already had most of the room painted. Well, after much thought and encouragement from Al, we decided we wanted to go ahead and move her room. We found ourselves trying to be so quiet when Brenley was asleep, it would be nice if she was in the back room. So, I painted a coat of primer over the brown paint, then a coat of pink, followed by a second coat of pink. So, what could have been one simple coat turned into FOUR coats of paint, plus painting the "new" guest room. But, it was worth it. Her new room is much bigger and we feel much more free to make noise while she's sleeping. So, check out our newly painted rooms.
Meal Planning Monday #624
1 day ago






2 comments:
Lance said that you guys "may" make a little trip down to Austin, we would love that..we may even put you to use since you obviously have a love of painting!
You are so ambitious! We're going to redo the kids rooms this weekend but I don't think I'm brave enough to tackle painting... Her room looks great!
Post a Comment