Friday, March 7, 2008

Brenley's First Snow


AL and his girls :)

Mommy and Brenley


Daddy and his baby girl!

Our house

Yesterday I stayed home all day watching Brenley and Macy. The back wall of our dinning room is full of windows, so I got a front row seat to watch the weather. I saw it rain, then turn into sleet, then into HUGE snowflakes. I wish I would have taken a picture of how big the snowflakes were. Al compared them to cotton balls falling out of the sky. All of that snow left us with a winter wonderland, perfect for pictures.


So, just like every other new mommy in the area, I bundled up my baby and we headed outside to take pictures. She wasn't crazy about the cold. We couldn't get any smiles from her for the camera, but at least she wasn't crying. I don't think she had fun, but I know we did!

1 comments:

tessa said...

aww, soo cute! Coop looked so sad when I took him out in the snow. Glad Brenley was more of a trooper. Y'all look great.