Saturday, February 9, 2008

We're Moved In

Well, we've just about got everything together. We're still missing our computer table and Al's dresser, but once we get that it should all come together. I posted a few pictures. There is still some work left to do, but you can get an idea of what our house looks like.
Those of you who were in our house before probably think we never moved out because I am pretty boring and I put everything back in the exact same spot. My mom comes back in town tomorrow, maybe she will help me get creative. I guess I liked it the way I had it before, why not do it again.
Brenley's Room
We still need to hang some things and paint.

Dresser/Changing table
It looks a little crowded, but she's sleeping in her swing since she's been sick
Living Room
More Living Room

Dining Room
The dining table is serving as our computer table for the time being
Kitchen...looks just like it did before. I still need to work on decorating the top of the cabinets.
Master Bedroom
I left out the guest room. It looks pretty bare, maybe I'll post it when we get it paitned and fixed up. Hope you enjoyed out "Tour of Home." It feels good to be HOME!!!

1 comments:

The Hunters said...

OH Angie!
I love your home!! It looks so big, and I can't wait to come see it!!
I don't remember where everything was the first time, so it all looks different to me :)