Oh, Angie, she is soo cute!! I am so happy that you guys are all moved in! I get updates from Sab all the time:) I'm so sorry I have not met little Brenley yet, but we have been praying for you guys and can't wait to finally hold her:) Thanks for sharing your pictures:)
Oh my gosh!!! she is so big! I"m missing it all! I can't wait to come and hold her, and see you! I just want to pick her up so bad when I see all these pictures. She is SO cute, and looks like the perfect combination of you and Al. Love the pics, keep them coming! love, auntie shelly
My name is Angie and I am married to the love of my life, Al. We have two precious girls. Brenley was born in November of 2007 and Brooklyn was born in October of 2009. This blog is my attempt to keep family and friends updated on what's going on in our lives and to document it all for us later. Thanks for reading!
2 comments:
Oh, Angie, she is soo cute!! I am so happy that you guys are all moved in! I get updates from Sab all the time:) I'm so sorry I have not met little Brenley yet, but we have been praying for you guys and can't wait to finally hold her:) Thanks for sharing your pictures:)
Oh my gosh!!! she is so big! I"m missing it all! I can't wait to come and hold her, and see you!
I just want to pick her up so bad when I see all these pictures. She is SO cute, and looks like the perfect combination of you and Al. Love the pics, keep them coming!
love,
auntie shelly
Post a Comment