Friday, April 20, 2012

Signs of Spring

Oh, how I love spring! 
The weather has been so perfect for a while now so we've been spending LOTS of time outside. 
Here are a few pictures of what spring looks like for the Busters.

Swinging outside everyday
 Brenley got to go across the street and ride her scooter with the neighbor kids...she was in heaven!!! I usually keep her on our side of the street because our street is pretty busy, so she felt SO big to be over there. I loved the look on her face :)
 So little sister wanted to ride her scooter with the big kids too :)
 Hiking at the creek with Daddy.
This picture cracks me up!
Eating snack outside with a sweet friend.
 Watching Daddy coach baseball.
We love watching him warm up his kids 
 This has been me lately...with my nose in a book
Petting bunnies with cousin Hudson and Ellie and their sweet Mommies
 Brenley twisting on the swing
 My daughter being fearless. 
 Go Chargers Go!
We LOVE spring! We wish it could stay like this all the time!

0 comments: