Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lions Tigers and Bears Oh My

The Fort Worth Zoo is amazing! It's even more amazing on a fabulous fall day with friends. We had a great time and loved seeing all the beautiful animals. I had more fun seeing Brenley's reaction to the animals than anything else. She cracks me up.

At one point we saw a big bronze alligator. When she walked around the corner and saw it, she dropped what she was doing and ran back around the corner, crying. She thought it was real and it took a long time to convince her that it wasn't. I know she was really upset, but it was pretty funny.

When she saw the lions she kept her hands over her ears because she thought he was going to roar and be really loud.

Riding the train...Bren's favorite part.

Precious girl looking out the window of the carriage.

Nana, Mommy, and the girls.

We had a great time. It will be even more fun as the girls get bigger.

1 comments:

Sarah W said...

Hi Angie! Cute pictures of your cutie pie girls! I laughed at the alligator story - Rhett did the same thing a couple years ago.

-Sarah Williams

ps - I added you to my blogroll if that's okay