Last week Al and I were blessed to get tickets to the last Cowboy's preseason game. Neither of us had been inside the new stadium, so we were very excited to go.
We decked out in our cowboy gear (by the way I have NEVER worn a jersey to a game before and I felt a little cheesy, but Al loved it) and headed off to the game without the girls. We had a great time even though none of the starters were playing. Al loved watching the game and I loved watching the people and just soaking in the atmosphere. It was a great, and very much needed night out with my man!
We decked out in our cowboy gear (by the way I have NEVER worn a jersey to a game before and I felt a little cheesy, but Al loved it) and headed off to the game without the girls. We had a great time even though none of the starters were playing. Al loved watching the game and I loved watching the people and just soaking in the atmosphere. It was a great, and very much needed night out with my man!

1 comments:
I love your jersey! You go girl! Yes, if you come to Austin, please call, we would love to see you and your beautiful family!
Post a Comment