This is what can happen when a baby, who learned how to pull herself up in her crib, but doesn't know how to get back down, has to cry herself to sleep.
I will say she is working on an hour and a half nap and is still asleep at this very moment...this is a record for this sweet baby. She does not usually take very long naps, hence the reason she is crying herself to sleep.
I love how she loves her puppy, just like Brenley loves her puppy. Too cute!
I will say she is working on an hour and a half nap and is still asleep at this very moment...this is a record for this sweet baby. She does not usually take very long naps, hence the reason she is crying herself to sleep.
I love how she loves her puppy, just like Brenley loves her puppy. Too cute!


1 comments:
Darlin' angel! She actually looks really comfy!
Post a Comment