Monday, April 26, 2010

Flower House

Yesterday we went to the "Flower House" or more commonly referred to as the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. We had a great time. The weather was perfect and it was nice to be out exploring nature as a family. We wish we would have packed our lunch for a picnic, but now we have a reason to go back and have lunch.

Here is Brenley and Al checking out the water, before Daddy spotted something in the water...


"Look Daddy I see it."

"It's a BIIIIIG snake Dada!"

Brenley was not too thrilled to pose with Mommy for this picture, can you tell?

Daddy teaching Brenley about bird eggs.

This sweet thing was happy to just ride along and take in all the sights and sounds from her stroller. She got out for a couple pictures and even caught a little nap. Precious girl!

Our little family :)

Check out this beautiful view! It was gorgeous!

Daddy and Bren

Pretty poppies (I think)


1 comments:

JessicaDuran said...

I want to go there so bad! Might be something good to do when my parents are here for Mother's Day weekend. Of course, I am sure everyone else will be there too! Any suggestions for going, I've never been? And any suggestions for taking a little one?