My Girls
Here are some pictures that my sister took of my girls from her spot on the couch. I thought they were pretty sweet.
Yesterday Brenley asked if she could go to Nana's house and when she and Nana first walked in she looked at the couch and said, "Where's Aunt Shelly?" I guess she is so used to seeing Aunt Shelly on the couch that she was surprised when she wasn't there. Brenley loves her Aunt Shelly!
Here is my beautiful blue-eyed girl
Here are some pictures that my sister took of my girls from her spot on the couch. I thought they were pretty sweet.
Yesterday Brenley asked if she could go to Nana's house and when she and Nana first walked in she looked at the couch and said, "Where's Aunt Shelly?" I guess she is so used to seeing Aunt Shelly on the couch that she was surprised when she wasn't there. Brenley loves her Aunt Shelly!
Here is my beautiful blue-eyed girl

Happy Girl!





0 comments:
Post a Comment