We Did It
We bought a crib tent! We do not think Brenley is ready for a big girl bed. If she won't obey us and stay in her crib, we can't imagine that she would stay in her toddler bed, so this was our best option. We had been putting her in jeans at nap time and bed time because she can't hike her leg up over the rails in her jeans, but that just isn't so comfortable. I called around to EVERY SINGLE childrens' second hand store in the metroplex to see if they had a crib tent for sale. We just didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. No one had one, but I put my name on a few waiting lists. The day I was about to give in and go buy one I got a call from a Kid to Kid in Plano. My sweet brother went and picked it up in his lunch break and brought it to us that weekend.
It's worked GREAT! She loves it and thinks its fun to get into her tent. She hasn't figured out how to get out of it yet, thank goodness. I think we're going to keep this thing on as long as we can. Wait until she's more mature to get into a big girl bed.
This is her first time in her tent. She was dancing and loving it!
We bought a crib tent! We do not think Brenley is ready for a big girl bed. If she won't obey us and stay in her crib, we can't imagine that she would stay in her toddler bed, so this was our best option. We had been putting her in jeans at nap time and bed time because she can't hike her leg up over the rails in her jeans, but that just isn't so comfortable. I called around to EVERY SINGLE childrens' second hand store in the metroplex to see if they had a crib tent for sale. We just didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. No one had one, but I put my name on a few waiting lists. The day I was about to give in and go buy one I got a call from a Kid to Kid in Plano. My sweet brother went and picked it up in his lunch break and brought it to us that weekend.
It's worked GREAT! She loves it and thinks its fun to get into her tent. She hasn't figured out how to get out of it yet, thank goodness. I think we're going to keep this thing on as long as we can. Wait until she's more mature to get into a big girl bed.
This is her first time in her tent. She was dancing and loving it!


1 comments:
Too cute! In Southeast Texas this could be considered a registry must to keep out all the mosquitos. They are forever getting into the house!! The girls are getting soo big!
Post a Comment