Things have been busy in the "Buster Daycare!" We added a new baby to our crew this week. Baby Elliot joined in our fun! Elliot is the daughter of our friends Jordan and Jennie. I was very honored that they asked me to watch her. She will be here two days a week. All of the other babies loved her, except Brenley. Brenley was not too crazy about someone else in Mommy's arms, but she will get used to it. She is definitely a Mama's girl and she needs to develop a little independence. Elliot is adorable and a pretty sweet baby. I'm looking forward to having a little one around again :) Here are a few pictures from our week.
Brenley pushing Macy in the doll stroller
Angie and Elliot...this Baby Bjorn is a lifesaver :)
Brenley pushing Christopher (yes he does wear clothes, just not at that moment!)
Hailey loved Elliot. She and Christopher were very good with her.
Christopher couldn't take any more excitement and crashed at lunch...too cute!!!It's fun around here. Every day is a new day. I love it that my kids come different days, it makes every day different. These babies are all precious!!! I love it!!!

2 comments:
We are Elliot's grandparents. Thanks so much for what you do. I did the same thing to stay home with my kids and absolutely wouldn't change it for the world. We love being able to peek into what she's doing with her new friends:)
Angie, you amaze me. I don't think I could ever handle that many kids, and you do it with a smile.
Post a Comment