Monday, April 21, 2008

She's on the Move!!!

The other day I put Brenley in the boppy on the floor while I was changing Macy's diaper. I had been feeding Macy and Brenley at the same time. I had Macy in the Boppy and Brenley nursing in my lap, it's a chore, but we get it done! So, the boppy was there and I thought Brenley would hang out in it for a short time while I changed Macy. Well, I was wrong. She squirmed out of the boppy and then began to roll. She's been rolling over for a while now, but not this far. So, now it's time to start baby proofing the house because I've got a baby on the move!!!
She kept rolling until she ran into the wall. Then she tried to get up on her knees and squirm her way down the wall a little bit. She loved it! She is changing all the time!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah!! That is so cool. Wait until she starts to crawl. Jacob's favorite game is "make mommy chase me". :)

mimipam said...

hey guys, how adorable is Brenley! It is so exciting to SEE them change every day isn't it? If she gets that crawling thing down can you give Cooper a call and maybe she can give heim some pointers!! love you guys

The Dillards said...

Angie, I can't believe she is becoming mobile! How fun! Coy "rolled" everywhere until he was about 11 months old, then he decided to crawl!

tessa said...

Aww, go, baby, go!!! She's getting so big ... we need a playdate! ASAP!

Heather said...

We need to get together! I will soon be a stay at home mommy too! Canon would love a new friend! Brenley is so cute. :)