Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our First Blog

Okay, here I go...I am starting a blog page. I have loved reading all of my friend's blogs and looking at their pictures, so I decided Brenley needed to have a page too.

So, let me tell you all about our sweet baby Brenley. She is 6 weeks old already. She was born on November 16th at 11:34pm. After 16 hours of labor and a c-section, we welcomed her into this world. She is growing so fast. I feel like she grows out of a new outfit every day. All the clothes that I never put on her because I thought they were too big, well now she fills them out. She is so long. She is going to be tall and skinny with long arms and legs just like her Daddy. Brenley is a great sleeper, during the day. Really, she has gotten to where she will go longer periods of time at night without waking up. Mom really likes it! But many nights she doesn't want to go to sleep until 1:30 or 2:00am. Daddy is a great help at night. What would we do without him! She has started cooing and talking to us, it's the sweetest sound we've ever heard. Her face will light up in a smile now and then. It melts our hearts. I can't wait to see what new thing she will do next.

We just celebrated her first Christmas! It was so much fun. We spent last weekend in Clyde and had Christmas with the Busters. Then we came back home and had lots of fun with Brenley's cousins, Atley and Avery. They celebrated their 1st birthday on Christmas day. My sister and her family were here for 10 whole days, it was so much fun! All the girls were spoiled by their Nana and Pops. Next year will be fun when they are all tearing into their presents.

So, now the house it quiet. The Cowboys game plays in the background. I'm sure it will stay quiet until it's time to eat again or when the night time colic kicks in. I will continue to keep you posted of all the new things Brenley is doing. Isn't that what these blogs are for...bragging about your kids! Hope you have a happy New Year!

3 comments:

The Looney Kids said...

Bragging is totally what these things are for--and isn't that what parents are supposed to do :) I love it!

Hulsey Fam said...

Angie and Al,
Thank you so much for taking the time to come and meet Larry and I for lunch. Your precious baby girl is a gift beyond description, she is beautiful and basically perfect in every way:) I am blessed to be in your lives and love you all.Happy New Year and thanks again

The Durham's said...

Hey:) What a cutie!!! I can't wait to keep up with you guys by your blog...I will stalk:):) Bless you and your precious family!